Kenshau is a Fabrication, Welding & mechanical engineering services company that is proudly ISO 9001 compliant. With a staff complement of 50 plus competent employees, staffing our well-equipped workshops
& supported by competent management, administration and sales team, we can, with ease, meet expectations on diverse tasks, big and small.
This includes the supply of a vast range of mechanical, pipe, flanges, fittings, fabrication and welding equipment and material to meet the needs across a broad range of industry types. With a team of
6 drivers and a fleet of Light, Medium and Heavy delivery vehicles, prompt and secure deliveries can at all times be secured.
• Profiling • Pipe & Fitting Fabrication • On & Off Site Fabrication
• Specialized Fabrication • Flange Welding • Butt Welding
• Branch Welding • Mitre Welding • Lateral Welding
• Gusset & Sweep Welding
All our “FABRICATION & WELDING WORK” have valid
PQR's and we proudly work to the following
• EN ISO 15614-1 • AWS D1.1
• API 1104 • ASME IX .
• SANS (SABS) 1123, BS4504 &BS10
• ISO • AWWA • DIN SPEC
• ANSI B16.5 • Or as specified
• Profiling • Guillotining • Profile and Plasma Cutting
• Specialized Machining • Pipe and Pipe Fitting Fabrication and Refurbishment
• Heavy Engineering • Maintenance • Valve, Pump and Gearbox Refurbishment
• Pipes and pipe fittings (CS, HDPE, etc.) • Custom flanges up to 2,500mm
• Custom pipe fittings • Pumps • Valves
• Gasketing Material –
cut to size and sheeting
• Collieries & Mines • Sugar Industry
• Chemical Works • Steel Factories & Foundries
• Power Stations (including Nuclear) • Pulp & Paper Mills
• Coke Oven Plants & Cool Gasworks • Auto and Aircraft Industry • Electroplating
• Plating Shops (Hot Dip Galvanizers) • Breweries, Distillers & Bottlers
• Civil & Mechanical Engineering • Oil Refineries • Railways
• Hospitals • Sewage, Water treatment and Water works • Salt Mines
• Textiles, Synthetic Fibre Manufacturers • Leather Tanneries • Agricultural • Irrigation
Even specialized requirements can be met.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES” in order to meet the customer's requirements.
Commitments made by the Managing Director that we adhere to the “OHS Act Requirements” to
ensure safety & environmental standards are met